Saturday, 5 August 2017

The Dancing-Emoji Dress






Midi Dress, Shoes and Sunglasses: Primark // Earrings: H&M (similar)

Recently, Ben and I took a trip to the Kent coast, visiting both Whitstable and Margate and we thoroughly enjoyed exploring that little bit of the UK. Whitstable is so beautiful and quaint (with the most Instagrammable oyster bar) and Margate has the coolest independent shops and cafes, complete with its super cute vintage theme park, Dreamland. 

The pebble beach in Whitstable made for a nice little backdrop for the latest round of outfit photos, even if the sun didn't want to shine on the day I decided to take them! I wore this floral midi dress from Primark and felt exactly like the dancing emoji, which can surely never be a bad thing. Teamed with quite possibly the BEST accessories I've ever owned; these H&M statement earrings. I've worn them so much as I love the way they can make an outfit pop. I'm on the hunt for more statement jewellery as I definitely want to add to the collection!

Even though we were only away for a few days, I still most definitely have the holiday blues. Only one more full day off left until I'm back to work after a lovely and relaxing week off! But first, I'm off out tonight to celebrate one of my besties' birthday! Enjoy your weekends all!

No comments :

Post a Comment