Sunday, 12 February 2017

Puffer Perfection







Pink Puffer Jacket: Topshop (similar) // T-shirt: Joanie Clothing // Jeans: Primark // Shoes: Topshop

I think it's safe to say that most of us have had enough of winter now. I don't mind the cold really, but this drizzly, snowy weirdness is not cool. Luckily, I did bag a super comfy and warm puffer jacket in the Topshop sale for £45 so at least the rubbish weather is an excuse for a new jacket. Not only that, but the pink velvet brightens up even the dullest of days.

I doubled up on the pink wearing THE t-shirt of the moment from Joanie Clothing. Brunching is my favourite thing to do, so this Brunch Club tee suited me down to a, well, tee. I've said it before, but I really love the retro vibes from Joanie Clothing and the quality of this t-shirt is really lovely. All topped off with my black straight leg jeans and new fave ankle boots.

Is it really already Sunday evening? I'm not ready for the weekend to end just yet...

No comments :

Post a Comment