Tuesday, 6 December 2016

Denim Jacket Dream









 Head-to-toe Primark!

Last week, Ben and I headed to London to do all manner of Christmassy things (and to eat all the food...). Included in our festive day was a visit to Somerset House to go ice skating. I hadn't been ice skating in years and I'd never actually been to Somerset House before either! I'd heard how pretty it was and it didn't disappoint. I may do a little festive post later on to share some piccies!

The weather has been very chilly of late, but on Friday last week it actually got a little milder. This meant I could get away with wearing my favourite denim jacket (with lots of layers underneath of course!). This jacket actually has the most amazing embroidered back (which you can see here!), but I thought I'd stick to taking photos of the outfit from the front this time around. I know I'm biased, but Primark really are smashing it lately on the fashion front! There's so much I want right now. I'm lucky enough to get to see new lines regularly within my role, which means I'm continually adding them to my shopping list!

I teamed the jacket with a staple scarf. It's reversible - a tartan print on the one side and a monochrome check on the other. I reckon these must be the BEST type of prints for a winter scarf as they go with all kinds of coats and are the ultimate classics. I went for simple black skinny jeans and the comfiest boots of ALL time to round off the look - walking around for hours and hours meant I needed to be comfy! 

After last week, I've now got full-on festive fever and am getting even more excited for the main event! Roll on the Christmas parties, wrapping pressies and eating LOTS of food!

1 comment :

  1. I really like your outfit! ^^
    http://www.studsandsilvermemories.com/

    ReplyDelete