Thursday, 22 December 2016

Feline Festive










Coat: Mango (similar) // Jumper: H&M // Skirt: Asos // Boots: Primark // Bag: H&M (similar)

Feline/cat, cat/leopard, feline/feelin', geddit?! Ok, maybe my punny titles are a bit of a stretch sometimes...

YES Mango-leopard-print-coat-of-dreams-that's-actually-from-last-season-but-just-keeps-on-giving. A big, fat yes to you indeed. I wear this coat at least three days out of a week and it is a solid favourite. It just adds that little somethin' somethin' to any outfit.

For a day of Christmas shopping, I wanted to get a little festive. Not in an obvious, crazy Christmas jumper kinda way, but in a chic, 'Christmas day outfit'-esque kinda way - cue this Asos pleated skirt of dreams. I love the flowy Asos midi-skirts; so handy for a day-to-night situ and ideal for work. Teamed with a H&M grey knit, I was good to go. A simple, easy to wear and suitably smart casj look ready for battling the crowds, but also ready for an end of day congratulatory cocktail for ticking off that Christmas shopping list (well, mostly anyway...). I also absolutely need to shout out these incredible Primark boots. I've had a lot of compliments courtesy of these bad boys and I reckon they look a little bit more premium than their £12 price tag!

With only a few days left to go, I'm very much looking forward to Christmas Day. I can't wait to eat all the food, spend more time in PJs than any other item of clothing and to get together with my nearest and dearest. Have a good'n everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment