Sunday, 13 November 2016

Brrrr... It's Bold In Here





Coat: Mango (similar) // Jeans: Primark // Boots: Primark // T-shirt: Primark // Bag: Primark

I said brrrr... it's cold in here... (I now need to watch Bring It On ASAP).

Winter has officially taken hold and it is purrrr-etty chilly outside. That's ok though, as it means I can raid the wardrobe and bring out my favourite coats from last year! I've imposed a spending ban on myself so I'm alllll about recycling for the next few weeks. At this point, I'm feeling pretty relieved that I went a bit coat crazy last year as I have a couple to choose from now!

This Mango coat was and is still an absolute dream. It's the perfect kind of leopard print; considering it's a traditionally loud print, it still goes with loads. I decided to go a bit bold and throw a pink t-shirt underneath and team the ensemble with silver boots from Primark. I've got a bit of a thing with metallics lately - my magpie tendencies have got me wanting all the shiny goodies. I love these galactic, silver boots and they may just be the coolest thing I own!

These jeans are also my go-to pair right now. I'm over skinny jeans, bored of mom jeans and find it hard to actually even find jeans that fit, so the straight leg may just be my new number one! I'll definitely be investing in a few more pairs once the spending ban is lifted...

And with that, the weekend is nearly at a close, but first, I'm off to watch the new series of I'm a Celeb! Have a lovely week ahead, all!

No comments :

Post a Comment