Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Playsos




Playsuit: Asos // Sandals: Monki via Asos // Sunglasses: H&M (similar)

If you follow me over on Instagram, you may have noticed that I've recently been away to beautiful Santorini. The trip was absolutely incredible and I'm so glad we chose to go post the summer season; the temperature was perfect, the tourist areas weren't overly crowded and we had the pool in our hotel pretty much to ourselves!

With going away so late in the year however, there are slight drawbacks - trying to find a summer wardrobe in autumn being one of them (the most tricky of tasks, I'm sure you'll agree). Cue Asos with its ever growing product ranges and its super sale finds. I fell in love with this cute floral playsuit instantly and the discounted price tag meant I chucked it into my basket without hesitation. These silver Monki sandals, also found on the Asos site (seriously, so good!), were the perfect pairing and I pretty much wore these all holiday. Thank God for Asos, I say! 

I'm now back in the swing of things post holiday, but that doesn't mean I'm not missing Santorini ridiculously! More on that trip to come!

5 comments :

  1. Dreaming to go there! perfect outfit for it xx
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/how-to-wear-tropical-print/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You look great, I love your hair in these photos!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this post! i hope you're having an amazing day :)

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santorini is incredible! We visited right in the middle of tourist season and it was crazy! I'd love to go back in the late summer to see it a little less crowded! I love the playsuit too!
    xo April | April Everyday

    ReplyDelete