Tuesday, 4 October 2016

A 97% Primark Outfit (And It's a Goodie!)









Top: Primark // Jeans: Primark // Shoes: Primark // Bag: Topshop (similar)

The perks of working for Primark, is that you get to see all the latest garms all the time and snap them up. The disadvantage of working for Primark, is that you get to see all the latest garms all the time and therefore end up spending lots of money on your lunchbreak. But, when you get so much more for your money, I ain't that mad.

I went to Dublin with work last week, and a trip to Dublin means a browse around their flagship store underneath the office (win!). I spotted this 70s style blouse and fell in love instantly. The bold floral print, the ruffles and the bell sleeves ticked every box. And just when I thought I'd stumbled across one of the best finds 'Penneys' had to offer, these silver loafers caught my eye. I mean, srsly, how amazing are they!? I am so glad I managed to nab them! All paired with my new distressed-hem straight cut jeans and it made for a rather retro outfit indeed (and for under £40!). I also threw on my orange Topshop mini bag as it brought a little pop of bright colour to the outfit.

I wasn't ready to embrace autumn until I'd had my holiday this year, but now that I am finally off tomorrow, I will allow a little of autumn into my ensemble like with these deeper colours in my Primark top. My next few outfit posts will be a little more sunny though what with finally heading to sunnier climes - better late than never I suppose!

1 comment :

  1. I can't believe the majority of your outfit is from Primark, I love it all! Your top is especially gorgeous, I hope it's in my local store x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete