Monday, 19 September 2016

Attention









 Jacket: Primark // Tee: Primark // Trousers: Zara // Shoes: Monki via Asos // Choker: Primark // Sunglasses: H&M

So, I FINALLY got around to shooting a little outfit post. I don't know about you, but the first couple of weeks transitioning into autumn from summer always seem really strange. I want to wear that chic winter coat but I'm also not ready to say goodbye to open toes and no tights (especially as I haven't had my 'summer' holiday yet - two weeks and counting!). 

With my 'I don't know how to quit you' attitude towards summer and the days becoming ever colder (and wetter. Thanks Monday), I thought I'd go a little mixed with this outfit. Sort of summery with my culottes and sandals, but also apparently autumnal with my camo jacket.

I need to take a little moment to appreciate this £20 camo jacket from Primark. Bae comes up trumps again with this beaut; the perfect transitional jacket with enough room underneath for an extra layer or two come the depths of winter. Camo is everywhere right now so I was pretty chuffed with this little bargain! 

Next up, these Zara culottes are the ultimate 'go with everything' trouser. Perfect for work or weekends, dressed up or down AND the best sort of thing for the in-betweeny weather. I paired them with my new and already adored Monki sandals. The silver just adds that little pop to the outfit and they are soooo comfy! I bought them for holiday, but they're just so pretty I couldn't resist wearing them a little early! 

I'm still hoping (completely, desperately hoping) that we may just see one or two sunnier days before they're gone for good, but I suppose the looming colder months do mean we can start getting out those gorgeous layers. Silver linings I suppose!

3 comments :

  1. I love those culottes and the camo print over jacket, perfect combination x


    Jenny | Krystel Couture + Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!

    Maybe you want to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog & I'll follow back right away.
    x
    What makes you beautiful

    ReplyDelete