Wednesday, 17 August 2016

My Swishy







Skirt: Asos // Top: Primark (Mens) // Bag: Primark // Belt: H&M // Socks: Primark // Shoes: New Look (similar)

Yes, I think 'midi' may be my new mom jeans; I seem to be wearing that style all. the. time. I can't help it! Floaty and feminine and can be taken from day to night at the drop of a hat (or a switch of the heels). 

I bought this pleated skirt from Asos after seeing it a lot across Instagram (oh, the power of social media!) and I have fallen in love. The bold blue makes it a statement piece, but is also subtle enough to pair with a load of options and I can definitely see me wearing this in autumn/winter with a thick knit and thin tights. I do enjoy a purchase that's value for money! It is soooo swishy, and because of this I absolutely had to keep twirling around in it! 

I paired it with a plain Primark men's tee for a casual look. They are my new fave basics! For £2.50, you really cannot go wrong and I love the slouchy fit. I also found this H&M belt deep amongst my accessory hoard to jazz up the outfit a little - I love when you find a forgotten gem! I threw on my fave pair of chunky sandals from New Look and my sparkly Primark socks for another dash of sass and a rucksack to continue the casual vibes. 

After loving this skirt length a little bit too much, my midi count is fast approaching the double figures... No doubt you'll see me swishing around in another very soon! 

3 comments :

  1. Hello I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to let you know how cute it is! Keep up the gorgeous work.
    - M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love midi skirts too, they're the perfect length! I don't feel very comfortable in mini skirts, as most of them are too short, and I noticed that maxi skirts or dresses don't look great on me. I was so happy when I found my first midi skirt haha, it saved my wardrobe ;). I really like yours, the color is really pretty!

    www.floraswann.com

    ReplyDelete