Thursday, 28 July 2016

The Perfect Summer Dress










Dress, Bag & Shoes: All Primark!

So, I found THE perfect summer dress in my beloved Primark and accessories to match last week. Spending a little and getting a lot is the ultimate achievement. My bargain hunting tendencies have been out in force the last few weeks!

This sweet, off-the-shoulder, floral midi dress combines all my favourite trends. And, as someone who is a little more conscious when it comes to exposing the ol' pins, the midi length is perfect. The ruffles and nipped in waist also make it super flattering - this dress is definitely another gem of a find! 

I decided to keep the look simple, pairing the dress with some simple black shoes and a vintage style bag. I did have to chuck the bag to the side for a lot of these photos though as I wanted to swish around a bit more in the dress!

With warmer days making a more regular appearance, this dress will also be making more of an appearance in my day to day wardrobe. It's the perfect summer go-to and definitely in my top ten purchases from Primark of all time I reckon! 

3 comments :

  1. I've just found your blog, and I must say that I love the quality of your Pictures! What camera do you use? And which program do you use to edit your Pictures? www.nouw.com/hellofebruary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice, thank you! I actually don't think they're brilliant pics, so that's a really lovely compliment! I use a Nikon D3100. It's a really basic DSLR that I bought to get me into using one - I now want a better one as feel I've got to grips with this one and got all I can out of it! I also use a 35mm lens which I find the best for 'street' photography. Nothing fancy when it comes to editing, I just use online tools to brighten them or increase the contrast. Want to start using photoshop a bit more though! :) x

      Delete