Monday, 18 July 2016

Bold Bomber









Bomber Jacket: Primark // T-shirt: Primark // Midi Skirt: Topshop (similar) // Sneakers: Topshop // Rucksack: Primark // Sunglasses: Primark

How nice is this beaut of a bomber jacket?!? I have a bit of a bomber jacket obsession going on at the moment. They're definitely a good go-to for the in-betweeny weather (although, it has been more summer-like of late!). The embroidered detail is just perfect; so gorgeous and it adds a feminine touch to a casual piece. Oh, AND it's only £18 from Primark, so truly is a gem!

Another fabulous Primark find is this 'I have nothing to wear' tee. What I say daily is now on a t-shirt - of course I had to have it! I love the playful slogans at the moment and this tee will come in handy now the sun is well and truly out.

I paired the bomber and tee with my favourite Topshop sale find, this gorgeous midi skirt (which was £20, win!). Like a moth to a flame I was drawn to the bright pink and satin shine. I adore bright colours and have neglected them of late, so it was nice to get a bit of that back with this ensemble. 

Unleashing my inner Lily Allen circa 2006, I popped my comfy sneakers on with my dainty skirt. This amazing pair from Topshop have silver stars stitched to the sides (completely forgot to take a close up pic!). The badge/customised trend is so strong right now and these are a perfect way to incorporate that into any look.

Now the sun's really got his hat on, I can't help but think I'll be repeating this t-shirt's slogan even more. Time for a summer wardrobe shopping spree I reckon... ;)

1 comment :

  1. love the bright midi skirt paired up with a bomber jacket and i totally approve the lily allen style of wearing sneakers! thumbs up from me(:

    xx from italy
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope.com

    ReplyDelete