Tuesday, 7 June 2016

Seventies to the Max(i)!






Maxi Dress: Primark // Shoes: Primark // Bag: TK Maxx // Sunglasses: Vintage

This outfit is alllll about the bargains and boho! I adore the seventies trends and definitely have not made the most of them. Finding pieces that are pretty AND purse friendly to emulate these trends is definitely a plus!

Primark have absolutely nailed it in this seventies style floral maxi dress and lace up heels. It's so beautifully detailed from the floral pattern to the frills and is absolutely perfect for summer - so airy and cool! The lace up shoes are also a winner, totally on trend and go with just about anything! They were the perfect pairing for the dress and give those extra inches in height to stop the bottom of the maxi dress dragging along the floor, as happens often in flats if you're a 5"5 gal like me! 

Rounded off with my tassel rucksack from TK Maxx and my vintage sunnies, this made for the ultimate laid back boho outfit which suited for the sunnier weather we've been treated to! 

Now the sun seems to be out in force, I can't wait to experiment with other summer trends! Stay tuned!

3 comments :

  1. I love your dress :) You look lovely x

    Liz
    www.raw-shrimp.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress. I love your sense of style!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my latest VLOG and my blog
    www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I can never get enough of flower dresses! They work with so many styles, you can wear them with a leather jacket or at the beach or, like in this post, on the countryside. So beautiful!

    www.teenapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete