Monday, 30 May 2016

Ruffled Up






Ruffled Blouse: Asos // Dungarees: Asos // Shoes: Primark // Watch: Olivia Burton

It has been so long since I've posted an 'outfit of the day'! With work, college, home and social life, it's got a little bit harder to balance it all! But finally, here we are again, and today I am wearing the ultimate ruffle shirt from Asos. I haven't worn the colour lilac in about 15 years, but this shirt called out to me. The dreamy ruffles and pastel colour make it perfect for spring/summer and it can be easily dressed up or down. 

I wanted to go for a smart cashj sort of look, so paired the ruffles with my Asos 90s dungarees. These dunagrees have been making more of an appearance lately; they're such an easy go-to piece! 

I threw on these lovely heeled sandals from Primark as I thought a delicate shoe would work well with the feminine shirt. These babies are going to be a staple through summer, I can just tell. Oh, and not forgetting my gorgeous new Olivia Burton watch! I'm still a little obsessed with this brand - such blimmin' gorgeous watches and I want them all!

Just a quick 'ootd' post today. I've got a few more new outfits that I have in mind, so hopefully there won't be as much of a delay until the next one!

No comments :

Post a Comment