Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Bombshell





Bomber Jacket: Zara // Top: Zara (similar) // Mom Jeans: Topshop // Trainer: Topshop (similar) // Rucksack: Primark // Sunglasses: H&M

When I wore this bomber jacket out last weekend, I couldn't help but notice that every third person I walked past was also wearing a bomber jacket. This trend seems to have EXPLODED this year, and I can completely see why.

I bought this quilted Zara bomber a couple of weeks ago for £39.99 and for the quality and style, I thought that was a pretty fair price. It's such a good jacket for spring; it takes the chill off when it's a little colder, but is light enough to wear with a spring ensemble. I must invest in a couple more styles as they're so handy in this weather! The khaki colour of this Zara bomber also means it'll go with alotta other stuff too.

I teamed the jacket with a stripe top, black mom jeans (only now do I notice an oil splatter on the leg, dammit!) and white sneakers to create the ultimate slothy outfit for a day of shopping (told you I'd be back to mom jeans in a flash, can't stay out of 'em!). Another new purchase of mine are these super cool mirrored H&M sunglasses. I'm so excited to wear these more now the sun is peeking through.

Now this weather is shaping up to be slightly more spring-like, I'll be basking in this bomber's in-between weather appropriateness as I strut down the street. Now, excuse me while I hunt for a few more styles to buy immediately...

4 comments :

  1. Great:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! bomber jackets are so great for between seasons! I'd love it if you'd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/blogposts/2016/5/3/gluten-free-refined-sugar-free-protein-bites xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is definitely something i would wear, i own way too many bombers and i still want more!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this muted look with the colour form the sunnies, Bombers have that put together look easily and yours is soo nice!

    Myra, myramyla.com

    ReplyDelete