Sunday, 17 April 2016

Some Favourite Photos


A few weeks ago, I spotted a blog post all about Square Snaps over on Salt and Chic and after getting my photos through and being so chuffed with them, I also had to dedicate a little blog post to the new photo printing site.

Square Snaps is an online photo printing facility which allows you to print square photos directly from Instagram. I immediately had to check them out as that alone sounded IDEAL and ended up buying 51 photos, and all for £9.99 with free delivery which was well worth it! They even come with a choice of either a white or black border to make them look like cool Polaroid snaps.




I completely adore taking photos and am always on the hunt for aesthetically pleasing flatlays, locations and clothes to snap. Some of my most treasured and proudest photos are stored on my Instagram and I'm completely guilty of not printing the ones that I love the most. Square Snaps definitely solves this dilemma as it is so easy to use, and the quality of the prints are amazing!



Just a short little ramble today, but it's definitely been fun to have a look through some of my favourite photos the oldschool way. So pleased that something like Square Snaps exists to we can print our lovely memories so easily!

No comments :

Post a Comment