Saturday, 2 April 2016

Persuede










Suede Jacket: Forever 21 (similar) // Top: Primark // Mom Jeans: Topshop // Sneakers: Topshop (similar) // Sunglasses & Rucksack: Primark

The Spring weather finally made an appearance today and it actually did feel a little warmer than usual. Well, that is until the sun popped back behind the clouds at about 4pm. Still! A few hours of sunshine are better than none! 

Now the weather is picking up, I thought it time to bring out the lighter jackets, starting with my leather jacket last week, swiftly followed by this Forever 21 suede beaut. I bought it in the January sale, but have only worn it once since then, so I'm definitely excited to bring this jacket out of hibernation and into Spring. At around £22, it was one of the best bargains I've ever bought! Was pretty pleased with that sale find.

And surprise, surprise I'm back to Mom jeans again. I can't seem to stay out of them! I invested in yet another pair from Topshop last week and the light wash denim will certainly see me into Spring. I popped on these white sneakers and my favourite rucksack to complete my laid back look (my favourite kind of look, of course).

I really am enjoying my bargain suede jacket and am so looking forward to being able to wear it a bit more now the temperature is slightly rising. Hope you all have a fab weekend and enjoy the glimpses of Spring sunshine we're having!

7 comments :

  1. Cute shades buddy. Thanks for sharing and check out the latest sunglasses.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://blog.eyeseeeuphoria.com/2016/04/06/happy-times-in-the-happy-lens/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just reminded me that I have one vintage suede jacket that I wanted to style up for an outfit too.

    Great look, dear - love the whole combo :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a beautiful jacket! Love the picture's background as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love your look !!

    http://www.melissatookata.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your jacket! Fantastic look!
    Love,
    Kisses and hugs from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. yesss can't be more grateful for the sunshine these days in my part of the world as well! love the color combination of this look, dear. also, mom jeans are so hawt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your look. The wall is amazing too - wish we'd have houses like that here too. It's like bloggers paradise :P

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete