Tuesday, 26 April 2016

Jump Around






Jumpsuit: Asos // Shoes: H&M // Bag: Topshop (similar)

Josie Pattle in not-wearing-mom-jeans shocker.

So, yes, here I am, not wearing mom jeans for one minute of the day and as much as I love my denim pals, it felt nice to be wearing something a bit different.

I am totally in love with this amazing Asos jumpsuit. After pining for a pretty jumpsuit for ages, I finally spotted this kimono sleeve beauty the other day and immediately purchased it. At £48, it's a little more than what I'd usually pay for one going out piece, but I reckon this will go nicely in my holiday wardrobe too, so I'll let myself off as I WILL wear this one more than once! I'm such a fan of anything flowy; the wide leg, kimono sleeves and vertical stripes of this jumpsuit make it a flattering choice. 

The clever cats at Asos paired the jumpsuit with some silver sliders in their model shot, and this provided the perfect inspiration; the splash of metallic just added that little somethin' extra, so I decided to pair my jumpsuit with a silver clutch I bought in a Topshop sale last year. I also donned my new chunky heels from H&M which go with pretty much ANYTHING and are the comfiest going out shoes I've ever owned!

You also may notice I've had a few more inches chopped off my hair! I had always wished for mermaid hair, but the maintenance of a lengthy mane got too much to handle. My hair is the least cooperative hair I've ever known, so styling it took way longer than I imagine it would for most people. With that, I took the plunge and I love my new midi bob already. So much less time spent styling which means more time for browsing on Asos in the evenings - WIN.

I'm sure I'll be back in my trusty mom jeans next week, but for now I will bask in the glory of my new lovely jumpsuit and will be dreaming of a holiday which I can take it on!

3 comments :

  1. Love this jumpsuit, it's easily a statement piece and a pick me up! Your new hair style looks lovely, it really frames your face!

    myramyla.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! The jumpsuit is gorgeous and looks incredible on you :) xx

    Jenny | Krystel Couture + House of Fraser Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! Your jumpsuit is so cute, it definitely goes well with the metallic. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? XX

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete