Friday, 11 March 2016

Faux Fur & Shiny Shoes












Coat: River Island // T-Shirt: Primark // Jeans: Topshop // Belt: H&M (similar) // Socks: Primark // Shoes: Forever 21

Back once again with the Primark retro tee. 

Yup, I'm obsessed. I am totally head over heels for these bargain t-shirts from Primark and I don't care who knows it. You'll probably see another one next week to be fair - it's like I have no other clothes.

They are just so. well. done! These t-shirts look like something straight out of an edgy vintage shop, but are probably about a third of the price (winner!). At £8, you cannot go wrong and it's actually amazing quality too. 

I really like the muted colours of this Johnny Cash tee; the grey with burgundy trim means it'll go with pretty much everything. I decided to throw on my fluffy jacket from River Island over the top as I was feeling a more fun and quirky look. Paired with these ever so shiny Forever 21 shoes, and it made for a very bold outfit indeed, made all the bolder by my favourite pair of sparkly socks from Primark. I am such a fan of this double silver, shiny, sparkle which is going on here; my feet were having a right old disco! 

This week has been soooo busy and it's so very nearly the weekend. I look forward to having much needed sleep and a little (or massive) Netflix binge. Have a good'n everyone!

6 comments :

  1. Those jeans are great on you, I'm still scared on mom jeans haha!

    Becky | accoohtrements life, travel & design blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look. Those sounds are amazing.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are so fun! Love your furry coat and that pastel backdrop.

    My blog: BOWTIE DIARY

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable post again ! :)
    Kisses,
    Tijana

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great !
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete