Sunday, 7 February 2016

Primark Appreciation Society










It's not very often that I don't find myself wearing at least something that is Primark; looking back at most of these posts there's definitely a common theme of hats, bags and sunglasses from Primark completing my outfits. I'm a big believer in not spending more than you have to and so many Primark pieces these days are literally giving other high street heavyweights a run for their money. With that in mind, I thought it was about time to dedicate a whole post to my latest favourite things from the Primark ranges.

As Primark accessories are always prominent in my posts, I thought it only right to firstly talk about their sunglasses. I popped in to Primark for a browse the other day and ended up purchasing four pairs (and I could've so easily bought more!). The most expensive, were these gorgeous vintage style, metal framed pair at £3 and the four together cost £7. When I think of other high street stores, I probably couldn't even buy one pair of sunglasses for £7, let alone four! And they're all such on-trend styles.

Speaking of accessories, how blimmin' lovely are these western chelsea boots? I reckon their loveliness pretty much speaks for itself. They'll serve me through winter just fine and they definitely wouldn't be out of place at a summer festival paired with a boho dress. This pretty periwinkle back pack is also one of my prouder purchases. I bought it just before Christmas and it's still in store now. I always think a backpack adds effortless cool to an outfit and I have worn this countless times since it was purchased.

Last but definitely not least, and continuing on with the accessory theme, are some Primark homewear bits and bobs. I am a little obsessed with their homewear range at the moment and could so easily buy all the things from kitchen to bathroom to lounge. But, seeing as I don't have my own home to throw homewear at yet, I decided it was probably best to stick with some little things that can make a bedroom a bit more stylish and homely. You can't go wrong with a few scented candles to light up a room (pun most definitely intended) and these ones smell gorgeous and fresh without being overpowering. I'm also lovingggg the bronze theme in the homewear department right now. These bronze hangers in particular are such a great buy; I genuinely think clothes look better, just by being hung on a nicer hanger!

So, that brings me to the end of my current favourites from Primark, although I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before I'm stocking up again... Everything is just so tempting!

2 comments :

  1. I can't believe you got the sunglasses for such a good price! I haven't visited Primark in a while, will definitely have to make a trip soon. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? X

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primark really is amazing, although sometimes a stressful shopping experience! Although I think I'm going to have to brave a trip for those gorgeous hangers! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete