Monday, 22 February 2016

Leopards and Tigers






Coat: Mango // T-shirt: Primark (similar) // Jeans: Topshop (similar) // Boots: River Island // Bag: H&M (similar) // Sunglasses: Primark

Gooooo, Bayside!

I'm just going to dive right into this one - I have a serious obsession with the current T-shirt selection at Primark (this one above being one of the many, many I picked up). There are so many retro styles in at the moment and I could not resist this throwback Saved By the Bell; 'Bayside Tigers' tee. Not only is it a piece that requires minimal effort (we all know how fond I am of those), it also transports me right back to being an 8 year old, sitting at my bestie's house watching Zach and the gang on Nickelodeon after school - I do love a bit of nostaligia. And speaking of Primark, I'm wearing another pair of their incred sunglasses. These babies were £2!!!

Now we're in the throws of chilly weather, wearing just a just a T-shirt wouldn't quite do (despite my undying love for this one), so on went the jacket of the moment, this gorgeous leopard print Mango number. I've worn it so much lately; it's so nice and snug in the cold and the print jazzes up even the most plain of outfits (exhibit A above of course).

I topped this ensemble off with these heeled River Island ankle boots. The rest of the outfit was pretty cashj, so I thought it only right to dress it up a bit with the heeled footwear - I always think that changing an accessory can change a whole outfit and I think these boots have done exactly what I intended them to. I especially love the subtle gold detailing on the heel.

I do love a good throwback piece - give me alllll the nineties and I'll be happy. I'm excited to start wearing my other Primark retro tees in the coming weeks!

2 comments :

  1. What an amazing coat! I could never pull off such a bold print but it looks fab :)
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete