Monday, 25 January 2016

Leopard Loving

















Coat: Mango // Mom Jeans: Topshop // Top: Primark // Shoes: Topshop // Sunglasses & Rucksack: Primark // Watch: Olivia Burton

Ok, so I can't quite shake my mom jean and high next top combo addiction, but at least I did purchase a new pair this week! I love the tapered fit of mom jeans and thought a black pair would come in handy for when I need them to look a little more smart. Gotta love a good pair of black jeans for an easy outfit.

I would like to think that it doesn't really matter what's worn underneath this coat, because, well, it might just be the most fabulous coat EVER. I snapped this leopard print beauty up in the Mango sale and I am in love. I've wanted a leopard print coat for a while but have never found the perfect print. This one however, grabbed me as soon as I saw it. The right mix of loud and sassy without bordering on the Pat Butcher (although I will admit some of her ensembles were pretty legendary). 

I finished this outfit with my new favourite bag, this pale periwinkle rucksack from Primark. Such an amazing find and I love how a rucksack adds a splash of nineties cool, not to mention it's practical too - it is only in my mid twenties do I now appreciate the practicalities with some fashion! I also had to wear my new favourite shoes, these gorgeous chunky brogues from Topshop. They are ridiculours comfy and brogues are always a great, timeless footwear option.

I definitely seem to have a bit of a faux fur thing going on lately with this new coat and the fluffy jacket I wore a couple of weeks ago. I can't deny that for me, they make the best kind of jackets. I throw on a plain pair of jeans and a top, add a faux fur coat and hey presto, a jazzy outfit is born! I just hope it stays cold for a couple more months so I can make the most of them! :)

2 comments :

  1. Big thumbs up to leopard print! You look lovely. Great photos.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the statement print of the coat, it definitely changes the simplistic vibe! I agree, a fancy jacket can make any outfit great.
    Dalal
    Monochrome Daisies

    ReplyDelete