Saturday, 19 December 2015

Seventies Skirt







Coat: H&M (similar) // Top: H&M (similar) // Skirt: Topshop // Boots: Asos (similar) // Bag & Hat: Primark

I really love the seventies trend. It's so gorgeous and easy to wear - I definitely have not made the most of it. This outfit is one I wear quite often to work as it's a good mix of smart/cashj (minus the hat of course. Slightly impractical for the office, I reckon.). I completely adore this skirt as it's such good quality and goes with loads. I can whack a t-shirt underneath for a lazy day or jazz it up with a patterned shirt for something a bit more formal.

I've been wearing this coat every day since I bought it. I'm feeling super chuffed with it and it is totally my perfect coat (although slightly thick for this weird winter warmth we're having!). It's a nice and simple style so can be thrown on top of any ensemble - winner!

I'm still likin' me a high neck top. I rarely wear anything else (when spring comes, that's going to be a shock to the top-wearing system!) and speaking of rarely wearing anything else, these faux fur detailed Asos boots have really made a comeback to my regular wardrobe this season. I know they were a big hit with most of us gals last year, so I bet I'm not the only one feeling that way!

Can you believe it's nearly Christmas? I still have quite a bit to do with only a few days left. I'm going to have to brave the streets this weekend - wish me luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment