Sunday, 6 December 2015

Coat and Scarf Weather








Coat: H&M // Scarf: H&M (similar) // Jeans: Topshop (similar) // Boots: Asos (similar) // 
Bag: Primark

Ergh, this weather is far from ideal, and NOT the winter I had in mind! I want crisp, cold days with a little bit of that winter sun poking through, not this horrible damp business. I've been finding it difficult lately to take any outfit pics between the drizzle and general greyness, so apologies for the delay! 

The only good thing about this weather, is that I can start wearing my lovely new H&M wrap coat. It was a steal at only £30 and will go with everythingggg; perfect for work and weekends. I'd been looking for a 'wear with everything' coat for a little while, so am so chuffed I found this! Accompanying the coat is a cute little H&M scarf - I forgot how much a scarf can add to an outfit and I love the reversible sides.

I had to bring out last year's boots of dreams from Asos. These were such a fave last year and I'm so excited to be bringing them out again. The faux fur detail and pointed toe just make them feel that little bit more chic. I'm also still enjoying my bargain tassel handbag from Primark.  

It sounds crazy I know, but I can't wait for the weather to get a little more chilly (and definitely less wet!). Give me a freezing but sunny day over a mild, rainy one every time! And that would also bring even more excuses to bring out alllll the jackets, scarves and general layering. Here's hoping! 

Until next time :)

2 comments :

  1. Ahhh! I dislike rain in the winters! And really love crisp cold days with sun! U look so adorable!
    Thestyletune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete