Sunday, 8 November 2015

Fun-garees



 


 





Dungarees: Asos // Top: H&M // Shoes: Topshop // Socks: Primark

I've said it before and I'll say it again, wearing dungarees make days feel FUN. You can tell by my cheeky grin that I revert back into childhood just by putting them on. I absolutely LOVE this Asos pair; they're comfy, cool and go with so much. I do find myself wearing these a lot recently for those 'it's winter therefore I'm not leaving the house' days - I'm definitely in hibernation mode with my wardrobe!

I picked up this stripey H&M top the other day and I instantly knew I was going to team it with my dungarees for its debut wear. I was going for Dennis the Menace chic, of course. Again, I'm wearing a high neck top (I know, I know, enough already!) but I can't help but be drawn towards that style! A polo neck just adds that extra somethin' somethin' to a plain top. I can already picture a couple of other outfits incorporating this H&M top, so watch this space!

Moving away from plain are these absolutely fabulous glittery, sparkly, super socks from - yup, you guessed it! - Primark! I now want ALL socks to be like this. A subtle bit of sass which is exactly my kinda accessory. 

It's been a fairly mild November which means we are still able to leave the coats on the stand for now. Of course, I am SO excited to bring out the scarves, gloves and boots, but for now it's lovely to still be able to wear these Asos dungarees and other fun outfits before the winter really takes a hold!

3 comments :

  1. rocking the dungarees! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit, looks very comfy to wear, I love it, thank you for sharing, you look pretty!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete