Sunday, 11 October 2015

Colossal Cardigan










Knitwear & Bag: Primark // Jeans: Topshop // Top: Topshop (similar) // Necklace: Topshop (similar) // Belt: H&M // Boots: River Island (similar) // Sunglasses: Vintage

I'm pretty sure this is the biggest cardigan I've ever owned (possibly even in the world) and I already love it. I can't resist a pattern and it is oh so snuggly now the weather's turning chillier. I've had a very relaxing Sunday so it was only right that I showcased my new piece of sloth-wear. I teamed it with another Primark piece, this tasseled bag - already a favourite since my last post.

A high neck top was popped underneath. I think 86% of my wardrobe consists of high neck pieces these days. I can't get enough! Practical yet effortlessly cool - my kinda clothes!

I'm swiftly embracing boot season and have dug out my faves from last winter, these River Island Chelsea boots. Those and my fave pair of sunnies (which I found a couple of weeks ago after losing them for about 10 months. Yay!) brought a little vintage twist.

Just a short Sunday post today, definitely written in between binge watching the new Scream series on Netflix - cheesey, but bloody addictive! Excuse me whilst I watch one last episode before watching X Factor on plus one... have a lovely Sunday evening everybody!



2 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, as soon as I read the "sloth-wear" I was like "I'm gonna follow this girl" - but literally I swear its tradition to have 1 super cosy piece of clothing around the winter time that you don't stop wearing and it eventually just ends up so tatty it's got to go? Funnily last year my sloth-wear item was also a primark cardigan. Followed you on bloglovin x

    www.vleai.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that chunky geometric cardigan with the vintage looking jeans. Super comfy and wearable look. Great inspiration.

    xx

    http://thestylecrusader.com

    ReplyDelete