Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Recycle Me Retro







T-shirt: River Island (similar) // Mom Jeans: Topshop // Shoes: eBay // Sunglasses: Vintage // 

Soooo, I've been a bit rubbish with keeping up with the blog lately - that one day a week still manages to get away from me somehow! I started a new job in June and I've really wanted to throw myself into it, so when it comes to the weekend, I relish the chance to just chill. I'm really enjoying the job though, so it's definitely worth it! 

On Saturday, I shook that sloth off my shoulders and took some outfit snaps. Like most of us gals, I find myself always on the hunt for new clothes, but once in a while, I force myself to actually wear what I buy more than once... 

Mom jeans are still such a fave; you cannot go wrong with some decent denim, and as I hadn't done an outfit post in a little while, I wanted to wear something a bit more fun with them. I'm a big fan of this River Island baggy tee, mainly because it says 'original nineties' and we all know how much I love anything nineties (especially, Spice Girls, Pineapple hair and fun attire). Finished off with a bright white pair of chunky sandals and mirrored sunglasses, I went for all out retro and was feeling sassy. So sassy in fact, that I went for the hand on hip pose for the last photo. Uh huh, honey.

Well, hasn't the weather changed? It was pretty lovely last weekend and it's currently very grey and drizzly. On the plus side, it does mean we can all bring out our winter coats soon, yay!

1 comment :

  1. Great outfit dear!!
    Check out my latest OOTD!!
    www.fashion-and-thecity.com
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Hara, xoxo

    ReplyDelete