Monday, 28 September 2015

Bell Sleeve Dress of Dreams










Dress: Zara // Boots: River Island (similar) // Hat & Bag: Primark

Oh how I do love a floaty, floral, feminine dress (exciting alliteration, an added bonus). 

I loveee the seventies trend. I haven't quite made the most of this gorgeous trend (and I really should!), but when I saw this delightful dress in Zara, of course I had to buy it. I used to always wear dresses, but in recent years, I've swapped the pretty dresses for comfy jeans - I want to get back to having more of a mix. The deep colours make the dress perfect for Autumn/Winter, but I can so see me pairing this with some wellies at a summer festival too. The boho vibe is timeless and seasonless!

Let me also take a moment to appreciate the accessories at play here. Primark, you absolutely lovely thing, you. I do love finding a piece of clothing that truly is a steal, especially when compared to others on the high street. This pretty floppy hat was £8 and I think the bag was around £15 (could have even been less!). SUCH bargains and gorgeous quality too. This tassled bag has already become my favourite day bag. Why go anywhere else, eh?!

All rounded off by my River Island chelsea boots. They've been a favourite style of boot for decades, so I think it rounds off a time-hopping outfit quite nicely. I'm already excited to find my next seventies piece to style for Autumn/Winter! 

What's your favourite trend this season?

2 comments :

  1. Great post!!! Very nice photos :) Beautiful dress:) I greet:) http://fabricandcolor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. The bag adds a boho touch

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete