Monday, 31 August 2015

V Festival Round Up



Last weekend, a group of us headed to V Festival. After having such a hoot at last year's event, I had to go again. I must admit, the line up wasn't as good as last year, but I had a lotta fun nonetheless. After seeing everyone on my timeline hit Reading Festival this weekend (in my hometown!), I had the urge to reminisce about V. I've rounded up a few of my favourite pics from the weekend, even though my camera wasn't exactly the best!





Mark Ronson was one of the highlights from V Festival. He put on the most fun DJ set I've experienced, complete with Valerie and Uptown Funk of course.






I also had a chance to catch some of the biggest male artists around over the weekend; Hozier, Sam Smith and George Ezra. All very different but all very bloody talented! Hozier's voice is incredibly haunting, Sam Smith is flawless live and who doesn't love a sing along to George Ezra's Budapest? The boys killed it. 





Olly Murs rounded up the Saturday. He is a little cheesey, but his cheeky, energetic performance was a good way to end the night! He also brought out Ella Eyre for their duet of Up, followed by DJ Luck & MC Neat for the most random guest appearance of all time! (Which I freakin' loved!!)




Ellie Goulding was on mid afternoon on the Sunday. I do love a bit of Ellie, and I couldn't help but sing my lungs out to Love Me Like You Do - what a top ballad!



We made it onto the screen! :D


The last act of the weekend was Calvin Harris. It was pretty dark with only a bit of strobe lighting to accompany him, so I didn't get many photos. We were fairly near the front, so things got crazy, but in the best, most fun way! Mr Harris is guilty of making some extremely catchy dance tunes.

So that's V Festival all rounded up for another year. I know there's a few festival left before the season is over to make me jealous all over again. I'd love to try another festival or two next year - any recommendations are welcome!

Until next time :)

No comments :

Post a Comment