Sunday, 2 August 2015

Summer Knit








Top: Primark // Jeans: Topshop (similar) // Necklace: Topshop // Shoes: Topshop (similar) // Sunglasses: Vintage

With the English summer being as unpredictable as it is, summer knitwear is a good little investment, and with this lovely knitted top being from Primark, the investment is at a really low price - yay! 

I decided to dress this top down and go for a casual summer look, but I'm already excited to give it a bit of a 'festival over' with some denim shorts and boho accessories. The open weave makes it perfect for a warmer day - who said knitwear is just for winter?! 

I've had these boyfriend jeans for over a year, so I'm really glad that the trend is still around this year! When I'm feeling lazy, they bring a bit of effortless style!

I bought these mirrored sunglasses last week from Portobello Market (I love that place!) after searching for a pair for agessss. It's amazing how a pair of quirky sunglasses can change a look - I'm such a fan of the mirrored glass AND they were only £5!

It's so exciting to see the sun this weekend! I sooo hope it continues. How will you be wearing your summer knits?

8 comments :

  1. Loving the white knit. You look great!

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit. I like your top.

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I lived in London it took a while for me to understand you need a coat for every season... even summer !!

    Megan || Oh Hey! blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, this knitwear goes for every season!

    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! love your white top! thanks for sharing, hope you have a nice day. Do you want to support each other’s blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you’s like to so I can follow you right back x

    kisses
    http://www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute outfit! i love the GLASSES.
    wanna follow each other? let me know.
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bom dia
    Amei este post e me encantei em conhecer o seu blog. Ele é cheio de estilo, ótimas dicas e tem uma aparencia espetacular! Fiquei muito feliz em te conhecer.
    Beijos!!!
    viciadasemlivros911.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this look! your top is gorgeous.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete