Monday, 10 August 2015

My Palazzo Pals











Top: Topshop // Trousers: Primark // Shoes: Newlook (similar) // Watch: Olivia Burton (similar)

Hola amigos! I have just returned from a gorgeous weekend away in a little place in Spain called La Cala de Mijas. My dad is staying there over the summer, so my sister and I went to visit for a few days - more on that later!

As the temperature was pretty bloody high, I had to opt for the coolest clothing I could find. I am completely chuffed with these palazzo trousers from Primark. The fit, the print, the pretty flowy-ness as I strut through the Spanish streets, basking in the glory of the illusion of longer legs. Yep, Primark have made my favourite trousers of ALL TIME. 

I teamed the trousers with this Topshop high neck top to carry on the seventies theme and wore my trusty wedged sandals from New Look to add a bit of height; these are actually a replacement to the ones I had last year and were £12 in the sale last week in store, YES!

I would normally opt for a bit of statement jewellery aside from my beloved Olivia Burton watch, but it was so hot, I had to do without and go for a simpler look.

I'm still grinning over finding these wide leg trousers - I absolutely love them! Just a quick holiday post today, but will have a bit more about my little trip soon! Stay tuned!

4 comments :

  1. What pretty pants you wear! Really nice pattern :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! It really spells summer and the mediterranean backdrop makes it even more gorgeous.
    You have a lovely blog :)
    -P.
    My blog: BOWTIE DIARY

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post and blog!

    follow?
    http://fashionlikealife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just stumbled across your blog but it looks amazing! I love this post and how professional it all looks !

    www.sofiasaidwhat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete