Sunday, 19 July 2015

Ibiza Snaps: The iPhone Edit, Part 1


Hey everyone!

I have just returned from an amazing trip to Ibiza with some of my closest pals and thought I'd share some holiday snaps. I didn't dare to take my camera with me in case it got lost or broken (these girls holidays can get a little wild!) so I took all my photos on my trusty iPhone 5s. They're a little grainy, but hopefully you still enjoy them!

We did do a little partying of course (read: actually quite a lot) but I thought part 1 of my holiday diary would focus more on the chilled and pretty parts of the area of Ibiza in which we stayed. No matter where I go, I always aim to soak up a bit of the local culture!



The part of the Island my friends and I stayed in is called Playa D'en Bossa. It's about ten minutes away from Ibiza Town and is within walking distance to the Ushaia Hotel, Space, Hard Rock, Bora Bora Beach and the countless bars. We only spent one day at Bora Bora Beach as our week was pretty packed, but it was a fun atmosphere with music blaring and people getting into the party mood throughout the day. You have to be prepared for promoters though - I think we were approached to buy tickets about eight times in the space of two or three hours.


 

Despite feeling crazy tired on our last morning, myself and two others were determined to see the Old Town and I am so glad we did. It's a place full of beautiful old buildings and a harbour full of gorgeous yachts to make anyone feel very envious! We had a bite to eat looking over the harbour before taking a stroll and doing some shopping. It was super hot but also very relaxing.






We stumbled upon the most beautiful street. Gorgeous old buildings surrounded by blossom like trees of bright pinks, reds and whites. I HAD to ask my lovely friend to take my picture, and she ended up catching this candid snap of me quite literally looking around the town so I was really pleased! Oh, and in case you're wondering, this lovely embroidered cover up is from Primark! It was perfectly light for a stroll in the hot weather.








Our last night was spent at the gorgeous Cafe Mambo, which is located in the aptly named 'sunset strip' of San Antonio. It was a perfect way to end our holiday; watching the beautiful sunset was over the rocks was just amazing. It is a must if you're heading to Ibiza and fancy a more chilled evening. I was also fascinated by the natural deposits of salt in the rocks and their pretty patterns - of course I had to take a pic!

Going back through these pictures has definitely got me feeling the holiday blues! I would love to hear if any of you have been to, or are planning a to visit Ibiza this summer? Let me know what you got up to or what you plan to do!

3 comments :

  1. Wauw! Wat ziet het er prachtig uit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing! Ibiza looks beautiful. You seemed to have enjoyed yourself. I need a holiday :(

    <3,
    Chariza M. | WWW.LE-VISUALISTE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures, look like you had a fab time... not jealous at all!
    x

    ReplyDelete