Monday, 29 June 2015

Festival Envy












Dress: H&M // Shoes: New Look (similar) // Rucksack & Sunglasses: Primark // 

Glastonbury, British Summer Time, Wireless Festival's 10th Birthday; all names of epic festivals that I didn't attend this weekend... and I gots the envies. I do have one festival planned for August but in the meantime, I thought that I'd turn my longing for a festival into some outfit inspiration.

I picked up this striped maxi dress from H&M for £15 in their sale last weekend. I'm a sucker anything midi or maxi; light, comfy and covered for my more self-conscious days! The boho style feels very festival-y and in keeping with the season. Another sale find is this Topshop necklace. I didn't purchase these with the intention to match them, but they do a good job! This and the backpack add a little retro somethin' somethin' which is always welcome in a festival outfit. I'm also finally getting the sandals out again! These chunky New Look beauts were a fave last year and I can tell they're going to be a fave again this year. They go with almost everything, although I probably wouldn't wear them to an actual festival as they wouldn't be the most practical choice of footwear!

If any of you were lucky to attend a festival this weekend, I hope you had an amazing time! I'm now even more excited for V in August!

3 comments :

  1. The material of this dress seems perfect!!

    www.tusksandtails.com
    @favro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I did get the envies too! Festivals are so much fun and I love this outfit for it. So chic!

    <3,
    Chariza M. | WWW.LE-VISUALISTE.COM

    ReplyDelete