Monday, 22 June 2015

Denim Delight







Denim Dress: Asos // Boots: River Island (similar) // Rucksack & Sunglasses: Primark // Watch: Olivia Burton 

The title says it all for this post; the dress is a winner. Denim dresses have been everywhere this season and I'd been searching for one that could be worn all year round (I'm always looking for value for money as a girl on a budget!). The shirt top and skater skirt detail is really flattering and makes it that happy medium of smart/casual.

As the weather has been less than desirable the last few days, I teamed the dress with thin tights and Chelsea boots, proving already that the dress can be worn in any temperature. I popped on this rucksack for a little flash of retro - I do love a nineties accessory!

In other new, I have recently a started a new job! It's still very early days so I won't reveal too much just yet, but I'm so excited about it! It also means that I'll probably be writing a 'what I wear to work' post fairly soon (it is about time I suppose!).

What denim delights have you lined up for this season?

1 comment :