Sunday, 31 May 2015

Hey Folks







 

Shirt: Asos // Denim Dress: Asos // Shoes: Primark // Watch: Olivia Burton (similar)

For a seventies/folksy outfit, where better to photograph it than a rapeseed field? I felt it just oozed boho!

Denim dresses and skirts have been everywhere and this one is perfect for every day. I do love a bit of layering and this dress can be easily layered over any sort of top - I can even see this lasting me through 'til winter.

I'm a sucker for a patterned shirt, so once I'd spotted this on Asos I had to have it! The floral/paisley pattern is beautiful and as you can see, a few little birds even make an appearance! I finished the outfit off with these amazing seventies-esque Primark shoes. At £14, they were SUCH a find! So comfy too!

After wearing a more folksy outfit and wandering through a field, I can't help but feel a little bit excited for the festival season! I'm attending V again this year, but if time and money permits, I know I'll be easily swayed into visiting a daytime one too! We'll see!

5 comments :

  1. Loving the 70's look! Absolutely killed it.

    http://ladydanish.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his pretty folksy ensemble. This field just makes everything perfect. I'm absolutely in love with the photos!

    <3,
    Chariza M. | LE-VISUALISTE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit!

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are beautiful <3 I also love your denim dress xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete