Monday, 4 May 2015

Daytime Dungarees





Dungarees: Asos // Shirt: Topshop // Sandals: River Island via eBay

After wearing a pair of more casual dungarees a few weeks ago and liking it A LOT, I was determined to then purchase a pair that could be dressed up a little. This Asos beauty's a piece that can be dressed up or down and on this occasion I did opt for a more daytime friendly look - watch this space though, I'm sure a dressier look will follow ;). I love the slightly looser trouser style; I'm a big mom/boyfriend style advocate (especially as a gal with, let's say, not-exactly-slender pins!).

This shirt was a bargain find in the latest Topshop sale (my love for their sales will never fade) and I popped it on underneath the dungarees for a more jazzy feel. I do love a good pattern and haven't indulged in a while so it was nice to have a change!

I rounded the outfit off with these 70s-esque sandals to bring a bit of boho. They're old faves that were bought off eBay for a steal. They are sooooo comfy; perfect for summery days out.

No matter how they're styled, there's always something about dungarees that brings the fun factor - any item of clothing that brings you back to childhood is alright with me! Asos, you've made a real winner!

4 comments :

  1. this outfit is gorgeous, also i love your blog header so much! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/04/giveaway-get-ready-for-summerwith-yves.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'm a fan of anything dungaree haha! You look lovely :)

    littleladyzahra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these dungarees! I used to own dungaree shorts but not full length but these are gorgeous! xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete