Sunday, 26 April 2015

The Bright Bag

 




 








  





Shirt: Topshop // Jeans: Topshop // Shoes: River Island via eBay // Bag: Topshop // Necklace: H&M // Watch: Olivia Burton

On Saturday, Ben and I headed to Oxford for a sunny stroll around parts of Oxford University. It was so beautiful - I love Oxford architecture and history. 

I went for a comfy/casual look with this amazing baggy shirt from Topshop and classic black skinnies. I always say you can't go wrong with a white shirt and this is the best one I've ever purchased! The cotton is lovely and light for a sunnier day. 

I injected a bit of bright with this beautifully detailed, tribal style necklace from H&M which I spotted in store the other day. I haven't worn statement jewellery in ages - I forgot how much I love what chunky necklaces can do to an outfit!

Finally, this bright orange bag is a perfect accompaniment for a plain ensemble. I saw this one and had to have it! It's one that will be perfect for summer, day or night as it's a practical size for both!

Now that the sun is showing its face more and more, I'm so looking forward to wearing more bright colours. I hope you've all had lovely, sunny weekends!

8 comments :

  1. Great photos.
    All about bags bringing a pop of colour.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful scenery for your post...
    in love with your bag and necklace

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that necklace! really pops against your white shirt :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look and photos dear, I love it! x

    www.thestylishcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The location looks lovely. I've told myself I'll have to take more trips like this, this summer.

    That bag is really cute, it ads a nice pop of colour and you're right, you can't go wrong with a white shirt. I really need to invest in one, they always look super cool.

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! I've never been to Oxford and this makes me want to visit. Love the pop of orange in this outfit too.


    <3,
    Chariza M. | LE-VISUALISTE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely necklace & shirt combo x

    ReplyDelete