Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Slouch






 





Jumper: Topshop // Jeans: Topshop // Shoes: Topshop // Bag: H&M // Sunglasses: Primark

The English sunshine spoiled us with its presence last week but inevitably Sunday turned a little chillier. After having a supremely lazy weekend, I followed suit and put on a very slouchy outfit. 

I'm such a big fan of these mom jeans! I definitely need to invest in more styles of jeans other than skinnies as I love that they add something extra to an outfit. I've also been wearing these Topshop sneakers A LOT. So comfy and cool and an amazing consolation for those of us on a budget and Stan Smiths are just a little out of price range!

Of course, no slouchy outfit is complete without a baggy jumper and this one has found its way into the Topshop mid-season sale - winner! I then added the leopard print bag for a bit of needed texture and my new fave Primark sunnies for a hint of retro. 

Despite a chillier day on Sunday, I am loving the spring sunshine so far! Next weekend I will definitely get out it in properly instead of being so 'slouchy'!

3 comments :

  1. Hey! :) I really enjoy reading your posts and I also really like your blog, it's amazing! :D Keep up the great work, I'm a fan! ♥

    xoxo Ana

    PS: I'm new in blogger business and it would mean the world to me if you could check out my blog! :)

    www.the-secret-life-of-ana-g.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  2. Effortless and chic. Love it!



    <3,
    Chariza M. | LE-VISUALISTE

    ReplyDelete