Sunday, 12 April 2015

Into the Blue



 







Top: Topshop (similar) // Dress: Asos // Shoes: Primark // Sunglasses: River Island (similar)

Another weekend full of sunshine, awhhhyeaaaah! Brighter days always put a big smile on my face and force me out the house too! If only for a little wander around the lovely villages of my home county, Berkshire. 

I realised the other day that I hadn't worn much other than jeans in months, so raided the wardrobe for something a bit more feminine. This beautifully embroidered velvet Asos dress hadn't been worn in a while (see another look here) but I thought it'd be a perfect little number for that in-between sort of temperature. I popped this high neck checked top underneath to give the look a sixties/seventies vibe. The River Island cat-eye sunglasses also add a splash of glamour!
  
These patent heels were an amazing find in Primark (seriously, I can't stay away!). I've been lusting over the Orla Kiely for Clarks collection, but they're still just a bit out of my usual price range *sob*, so these chunky beauts are a good consolation. 

After wearing this dress today, I'll be on the hunt for a few more leg bearing garms, especially if we are to expect more spring sun - let's keep our fingers crossed!

2 comments :

  1. Love the dress and its rich navy color!
    Beautiful photographs too :)

    http://www.thefondfox.com

    ReplyDelete