Monday, 6 April 2015

Dungarees and Blossom Trees



 



 


  




Dungarees: Primark // Shirt: Topshop (similar) // Shoes: Topshop // Sunglasses: Primark // Watch: Olivia Burton (similar)

How nice has Bank Holiday Monday been!? Spring has sprung and I couldn't wait to get that sunshine on my face. I had to think about a suitable spring outfit and after seeing so many gorgeous outfits involving dungarees, I had to give it a go myself!

Good ol' Primark comes up trumps again with these denim dungas. Comfy, casual and instantly transporting to childhood! I'm definitely looking for a smarter pair for a more sophisticated take on the trend too.

I haven't worn this Topshop shirt in a little while and thought the pussy bow and floral print would give a nice vintage twist to the look. I topped it off with my white sneakers and rounded shades to carry on the retro feel.

I also have to mention how much I adore my Olivia Burton watch! It's barely left my wrist since Ben bought it for me for Christmas; so simple and beautiful. I have a new found respect for time pieces and have a sneaky suspicion that I'll be putting another on my birthday list!

I do love all the blossoms, daffodils and bluebells that are popping up now it's springtime; such a beautiful season! I hope you've all had a lovely Easter weekend and have stocked up on alllll the chocolate!

8 comments :

  1. Such great pictures love your style Im following you on bloglovin!
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww love the dungaree look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a good dungeree! Perfect for summer x
    aforvogue
    <a href=" http://aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/spring-thing.htmlNEWPOST</a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. The light in these pictures is total perfection!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit. Looks like you had a lot of fun on this shoot.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dungarees can't believe they are Primark?!....due a visit there very soon, I always go in looking for nothing in particular and come out with a carrier bag full! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dungarees and the photography is awesome! :)

    There is a fun giveaway on my blog and I would love it if you would check it out!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures, they totally get me into a spring mood and the dungarees are so fun!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete