Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Frosting











Coat: Primark // T-Shirt: River Island (similar) // Shirt: Forever 21 // Jeans: Topshop // 

After my last outfit post, declaring that we won't be putting away our winter attire too soon, in typical fashion the weather warmed up by like ten degrees. Twenty three years in England and I still can't predict the weather! But it keeps me on my toes when outfit planning...

I actually wore this last week when it was a bit colder, so the big coat may not be needed as much now; then again, with my prediction skills clearly being very off, you never know when it may turn!

This quirky River Island tee's wording is actually made out of little white beads and I decided to go with the title 'Frosting' as it has a decorative feel (like on a cupcake; everyone likes a cupcake!). It was also still a little icy outside when I wore this so the white trim and light grey fitted well at the time!

I do enjoy a good bit of layering; I like the pop of the white collar underneath the black t-shirt, smartening up the look. 

Now that we're rolling into Spring, I'm excited to be wearing brighter colours and pretty patterns in the next few weeks. For the colder days though, a monochrome ensemble is always a winner and is a trend that still lasts all year round.

4 comments :

  1. Love this neutral outfit. Where is your handbag from? It looks great. Enjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's from River Island; I realise now that I forgot to put this! Hope you enjoy the rest of your day too :) x

      Delete
  2. Amazing outfit!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absoluetly love your outfit, you look great :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/03/blue-lashes.html

    ReplyDelete