Sunday, 1 March 2015

Beanie Baby

 



 






Top: H&M // Jeans: Topshop // Boots: Topshop (similar) // Hat: Home-made!

Despite it now being officially spring, I think we can all agree that we won't be ditching our winter attire just yet! The days can still be very chilly and that requires a bit of wrapping up.

This H&M top has been a staple throughout winter. It's thick, warm and comfy but the high neck style means it can be worn with nearly everything and make it look a little more chic. 

I bought these Mom jeans from Topshop (of course!) after searching everywhere for a pair. They're not quite as good a fit as my previous pair of loose fit jeans, but they do ok. I often find it hard to find jeans that fit perfectly but Topshop normally produce the best fit for me. I love the Mom/Boyfriend style; so effortless but so effective!

I was made this cute little burgundy beanie by Ben's mum, who is quite the skilled knitter! It's a perfect little hat for the colder days - very warm indeed. The pop of dark red just rounded off the simple outfit.

After being wrapped up for so long, it's strange to think that in a month's time, our ensembles will probably be looking much less layered! I love the freshness and colours of spring, but I can't deny I will miss the layers of winter dressing!

4 comments :

  1. love the beanie! I always say I should knit my own beanie and I haven't done it yet. haha
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We even had snow here today so goof winter basics are essential! Love the vintage style jeans x

    aforvogue
    NEWPOST

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute, love the hat and shoes!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete