Sunday, 1 February 2015

Simple Sunday






Shirt: Forever 21 // Sweatshirt: Boohoo // Jeans: Topshop // Shoes: Primark

I've been struck down with a dreaded cold again! The cold weather is doing what it does best and is making most people all sniffly and achy. I haven't been feeling up to much this weekend, so have just been slothing out in my jammies; today however, I thought I'd make an effort and get some fresh air.

I'd been looking for a comfy yet smart sweatshirt for a while but couldn't find any that really jumped out at me. I then stumbled across this one on the Boohoo sale - at £10, it was perfect! I popped it on over my Forever 21 cotton shirt for an easy outfit.

I paired the jumper with my blue/grey Jonis for even more comfort; soft jeans are the best invention ever! The grey, leopard print pumps were bought a few weeks ago, I think for about £4! They add a needed splash of pattern to a plain outfit.

After getting some fresh air today, I do feel slightly better; however, the rest my Sunday afternoon will definitely be spent relaxing. I'm hoping I'm feeling better before work tomorrow!

13 comments :

  1. Sweet look! Love your style! Should we follow each other on Bloglovin?
    Victoria | GlamFizz

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the shirt under a sweatshirt x

    aforvogue
    NEWPOST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit!

    http://irinasenina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, I really like that sweatshirt
    Following you now on GFC

    Adaora
    www.always-becoming.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the jumper!

    http://shecouldbeajoanofarc.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the look of the shirt under the jumper! hope you feel better soon! xx

    whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! Love the sweatshirt x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post !!!

    I love your blog

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    I have also shared your blog with my friends :)

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit, I love the shoes - bargain for £4! Hope you feel better soon, colds are the worst!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the shirt under jumper combo, might have to try this with my new shirt!

    ReplyDelete