Sunday, 8 February 2015

Sheepish









Coat: H&M // Jeans: Topshop // Boots: Asos // Scarf: Primark 

I found this shearling coat in my mum's wardrobe yesterday (with her permission of course!) and naturally, I had to wear it today. Like myself, mumma Patts has a great eye for a bargain and this coat was no exception. I remember her buying it in the remains of a H&M sale for £10!!!! And I was severely jealous that I hadn't spotted it first. Fast forward about 18 months and this beauty is MIIIINEEEE :D

I threw on this checked Primark scarf as I thought the grey tones went nicely with the coat for a neutral feel. Of course, a pair of Jonis were the bottoms of choice (I really need to branch out, huh?!) and my Asos pointed boots accompanied my feet; so comfy and still my faves!

Despite the fact these photos were taken at a nearby train station, I didn't actually venture anywhere today! Just a little local wander and a cafe lunch, which was lovely. I do enjoy a good, chilled Sunday!

3 comments :

  1. Great outfit, looks so warm and cozy. In love with the coat :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/02/adorable.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love the coat it looks so cosy and perfect for autumn and winter!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete