Monday, 15 December 2014

Touch of Tartan







Coat: Primark // Top: H&M // Jeans: Topshop // Boots: Asos // Bag & Scarf: H&M

Now winter has well and truly kicked in, it was time for me to combine the high neck top (yet another one) with a woolly scarf and thick coat for ultimate warmth!

I love this high neck H&M top. It's thick, cushiony and comfy and the polo neck just adds that chic touch. I teamed it with my woolly tartan scarf for a needed splash of pattern. Tartan is a timeless print and is perfect for the festive season. It's so big it could even be worn as a cape. This one was bought last year, but H&M have a few lovely scarves in at the moment that are very similar. My grey Primark boyfriend coat finished off the look. It's so versatile, I've been wearing it loads lately. It makes any outfit look more refined.

Finally, the boots (THE boots!!!!). They're the absolute boots of dreams and I was lucky enough to snap them up over the Black Friday weekend so I got 20% off. Soooo worth the money. Pointy boots are everywhere and these are the best I've seen. The faux fur detailing and little heel make them feel that bit extra special. They're very comfy too. My old Topshop trusties may have found a rival (about time). I can see myself wearing them a lot in the next couple of months.

It's officially ten days until Christmas. Where has the time gone eh!? Luckily, I'm all up to date with everything wrapped (for once!). Now I can relax in the run up. Phew!

8 comments :

  1. Cute look! Love the coat and the scarf

    www.closetrun.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scarf!

    I just came across your blog, so thought I would say hi :) xx

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Charlotte! Thanks! It was a good buy last winter. Your blog is lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete