Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Nothing a Scarf Can't Fix






 Coat: Topshop @ eBay // Shirt: Forever 21 // Jeans: Topshop (similar) // Scarf: Winchester Market

I was lacking in inspiration a couple of days ago, and just when I thought all hope was lost I remembered I had purchased this woolly beaut only the day before! I used to be a bit of a scarf collector a few years ago, but don't have very many these days. When strolling through Winchester last weekend, I caught this tartan scarf out the corner of my eye and Ben kindly bought it for me as an early Christmas treat (I wouldn't walk away from the stall...).

I do love how certain accessories just make an outfit. A shirt, jeans and this scarf adds up to a laid back, winter ensemble with a classic twist. If in doubt, reach for the jazzy accessory and you'll be good to go!

Just a short post today, but Happy Christmas Eve all, enjoy the festivities!

4 comments :