Monday, 29 December 2014

Grey Day

Hello! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. I feel very relaxed, full of food and appreciative of my gorgeous gifts. Naturally, I wanted to wear some of my pressies straight away which brings me to my 'outfit of the day'.


 





 Jumper: Topshop // Shorts: Glamorous @ Asos (similar) // Boots: Asos // Bag: River Island

I received this grey Topshop jumper and River Island tote as Christmas presents from my lovely Mum. I love them both! She knows me too well and always picks winners - I'm very lucky!

I'm all about minimalism lately, so I paired the jumper with my black leather shorts for a simple and chic look. Of course, my new favourite boots finished the ensemble - they've barely left my feet!

I love this River Island bag as the pastel blue adds a little dash of colour. The smart design means it'll go with loads and it's also the perfect size to fit all my essentials and my bulky camera.

I feel very lucky to have received some beautiful gifts such as these. I hope you all had lovely days, and enjoy the rest of holiday season!

6 comments :

  1. I love minimalism and I think you nailed it in this post!
    I hope you have had a great start to the week,
    Much Love,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater looks so cozy :) x

    ReplyDelete