Sunday, 7 December 2014

Faux Time







  Top: Zara // Gilet: H&M // Jeans: Topshop // Boots: Primark // Bag: Vintage

I decided to carry on the monochrome theme this weekend after quite liking my last outfit. This top is another Zara basic which is such good quality! Perfect for throwing on at the weekend; a lovely comfy but smart piece. Stripes are also a timeless print so this should last me a good while!

I put this absolutely beautiful faux fur gilet over the top for much needed texture (and warmth!). Most faux fur pieces are pretty pricey, but this is a bargain at £29.99! It will definitely be accompanying a lot of my winter ensembles from here onward.

The outfit was topped off with some chunky boots and this cute vintage bag. The pop of red just brings a bit more life to it, and is in keeping with the colours of the festive season. I do love this time of year, I now just need to finish off my Chritsmas shopping!

9 comments :

  1. hiccupsandhounds7 December 2014 at 09:25

    Love the pop of red! Great look. XO-Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was gonna say exactly the same nice look
    www.itsallaboutsonia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity but practicality of this loo. Job well done 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wanting a gilet like that for SO long!!! The price has definitely kept me from taking the plunge, but they look so Christmassy and fun. Love yours!

    ReplyDelete