Sunday, 21 December 2014

A Wintry Winchester

Even though I've had a rotten cold this week, I was still determined to make the last weekend before Christmas as festive as possible. With that in mind, Ben and I headed to Winchester to check out their Christmas Market.








 













  Jacket: Missguided // Top: H&M // Jeans: Topshop // Boots: Asos // Bag: H&M // Necklace: River Island

I know this post is pretty photography heavy so I won't ramble on about the market too much, but there's nothing like a proper Christmas Market to get you excited for the celebrations ahead, even when still battling the remains of a cold! Winchester is a beautiful city, so adding some cute little Christmas stalls makes it even more special! I'm a sucker for pretty trinkets and vintage decorations, I was in my absolute element. I also succumbed to the food stalls of course. I'd never tried a bratwurst hotdog until yesterday, but it was bloomin' delicious!

It was crazy busy there, so I didn't get as many photos as I would have hoped but I still got a few decent ones to give you an idea.

Onto the outfit! I bought this Missguided jacket a couple of weeks ago. I love a jazzy jacket; it adds a bit of somethin' somethin' to a winter ensemble. It is quite thin - more like a blazer than a coat - but I layered up underneath my H&M top to give me that needed warmth. I'm loving this high neck number! It's perfect material for winter as it's lovely and thick, but it's also a piece that smartens up the look.

Of course, after last week, I had to wear my new beautiful Asos boots again. They were so comfy walking around too! I found this pretty, long necklace in amongst my mountain of jewellery to accompany the look. It's very, very old, but I've held onto it. I'm glad I have! I'm normally a chunky, statement necklace girl, but the long chain works well with the polo neck. The purple also just adds a nice hint of colour.

After having such a lovely festive day, I'm now soooo excited for Christmas! Four more sleeps to go!

2 comments :

  1. I love your style, you have a new follower!

    Frankee x

    www.frunkkawaii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete