Wednesday, 31 December 2014

2014: An Outfit Roundup




I started blogging in April this year and have had a lot of fun with it since! I've decided to pick my favourite outfits of 2014 and create a little 'round-up'.

Starting up my blog was a big part of my year. It has allowed me to improve my writing and photography skills and has given me the confidence to try out new trends. I've also discovered so many more fantastic blogs. It sounds silly, but I actually couldn't imagine not reading them every week. There are some very talented people out there who provide me with endless outfit envy and inspiration.

Since leaving university, I'd been searching for a creative outlet that would fit around my every day life - this definitely filled that gap. Like most bloggers, of course I'd love to see my blog grow next year. I'll continue to post in 2015, aiming to improve aspects of it as I go. I'm so grateful for everyone who has been reading A Pretty Post-It this year and hope you'll stick around to see what the new year brings.


Visiting the Paul Smith exhibition in London; this was my first proper outfit post and third ever entry on A Pretty Post-It.

















So there you have it, my favourite looks rounded up as my last post of 2014.

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all have fun celebrating later!

2 comments :

  1. I love this post! So great seeing all the different outfits throughout the year in one post. Happy new year :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jasmine! Happy New Year! :) x

    ReplyDelete