Sunday, 9 November 2014

Tickled Pink

As you know, I'm a big fan of bright colours. It was only a couple of weeks ago that I was championing retro florals for autumn. I'm loving the autmunal tones on the high street, but I still like to go bold now and again!






 



Jacket: H&M // Top: Topshop // Jeans: Topshop // Shoes: Topshop // Necklace: Topshop

This gorgeous H&M jacket featured in my second post on this blog! Since then, the weather became warmer and I forgot all about it. I found it in the wardrobe over the weekend and had to bring it out again. Styling the bright pink colour was actually harder than I thought it would be! But I think it works with the grey high neck and statement necklace.

I love this grey high neck crop top. Topshop have them in a range of colours and they're so useful for popping under jackets or jumpers. They can also be worn on their own and I've jazzed this one up with this beautiful mermaid-esque necklace which was picked up for £8 (reduced from £20!) in the Topshop sale a couple of days ago. This particular one isn't online, but a search on their website or in store is definitely worth it! They always have some gorgeous pieces for a steal.

These chunky, multi-strap shoes were another recent sale find. I love the punky style; they will look great over tights as well as with jeans and trousers so will last through winter.

As I didn't get to wear this jacket  much when I first bought it earlier this year, it was great to be able to make use of it today. The bright pink is such a beautiful colour - I'll be thinking about how I can style it differently in future for maximum value!

It was another perfect winter day today - cold and crisp with lots of sunshine. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, and hope you like my bright coat to accompany the weather too!

6 comments :